The secret to a joyful birth experience? Add a visual birth plan to your birth prep! By creating a clear and simple list of your birth preferences, you're more likely to stay calm, even if unexpected events occur.
- The plan fits on a single page. It holds all your important information and your top preferences.
- Birth attendants can familiarize themselvs with your preferences in less than one minute.
- The header is packed with key information, including your due date and the name of your partner or your doula.
- Set the tone with you subtitle. Use it to convey important information and goals, like RH- blood type, VBAC or water birth.
- Effectivaly communicate your top preferences. Big icons paired with large text, make the plan easy to scan and understand.
- Stick with a plan even when circumstances change - use the side panel and bottom panel (4) to share additional personal information, or choose from the preset options: 6 helpful questions to ask in canse of problems OR the emergency situation note.
- Make your newborn care preferences known, with the alternative bottom pannel design.